As I'm moving my blog over to ErinRhewBooks.com, I see all the old 12 Random Facts posts that authors, bloggers, and friends did, and I realize I want to start that back up. So, I figured I'd kick off the game to remind people how to play and to give an example. I am FULL of random quirkiness and idiosyncrasies... If you're curious just how many, here is a link to Part 1!
1) I am scared to death of fire. I don't even allow candles on birthday cakes in my presence. Yep, I'm starting this freak show off right. I'm also afraid of flying.
2) I dyed my hair 15 different times my senior year of high school. Very soon, I will get purple streaks to celebrate the paperback release of The Prophecy. That will be the first time I've had a non-natural hair color in my life (with the exception of the accidental grape color I had when I tried to dye brown over blonde at home).
3) I have been told I'll create a superbug with the amount of hand sanitizer I use. The funny thing is, I'm not a germaphobe. I just can't stand to feel like there is a film on my hands (you know, that griminess you feel after touching a cart), so that's why I use the santizer when there's no water around...
4) I'm sure this one will start a debate, but I prefer Coke over Pepsi. And I think I have a drink-crush on Coke. If Coke were a man, I'd be drooling. That's how much I love Coke...
5) I am a very anxious driver but a more anxious passenger. You don't want to drive me around if you don't have to. I think it stems from my teen years when I was in 8 accidents where other people were driving.
6) I really hate to be cold...or hot. LOL! I need to live in a place that's about 70 all the time.
7) When I'm really cold, I can't stop shivering or giggling...sometimes both at the same time.
8) I really enjoy the movie Reality Bites, but I have absolutely no idea why.
9) I am left-handed, but I eat with my right hand. Unless I'm nervous, then I eat with my left hand.
10) Repetitive sounds, like smacking gum, make me see red. I think it actually raises my blood pressure!!
11) I never know what to do with my hands when I'm just standing around talking. I don't want to cross my arms because my non-verbal professor in college said that's a closed off stance. So, I usually fidget, stick my hands in my pocket, or twirl my rings. I'm not sure that's better than just crossing my arms...sigh.
12) I am the luckiest woman in the world because I have this guy right here...